We are Nigeria’s notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are a professional and ambitious organization that has a retail network across Nigeria with continuous expansion plans. We have deep understanding of the beauty industry and strong partnership ethos reinforces our position in the market creating an aggressive platform for growth and future development opportunities.
We are recruiting for the below position of a Retail Artist ( Makeup Artist)
The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the Brand make-up line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools .
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Must have industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School.
- A willingness to learn about company product line
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must have an outgoing, friendly and engaging personally
- Good Experience of working with the public.
- Be ready to give the ideal energy needed on the role.
- Knowledge of beauty industry and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Should be of a smart and welcoming appearance and articulate.
- Able to maintain clean, neat and safe and secure work area
- Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
- Fluent in English
- Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Able to answer telephone and perform